For attendees, including poster presenters, for the Nebraska Symposium, please feel free to book rooms at any downtown hotel of your choice. All of these are within walking distance to the venue.
- The Cornhusker 402-474-7474
- Embassy Suites 402-474-1111
- Hyatt Place Lincoln/Haymarket 402-742-6007
- Hilton Garden Inn Lincoln/Haymarket 402-475-9000
- Courtyard by Marriott Lincoln/Haymarket 402-904-4800
- If you are flying into Omaha Eppley Airfield you can use OMALiNK shuttle service to get from Omaha to Lincoln. You can make your reservation ahead of time online http://www.omalink.com/ or by phone 402-475-5465.
- If you are flying into Lincoln Municipal Airport and staying at the Embassy Suites, they do have a complimentary shuttle service, but you need to call them in advance. It would be best to mention this when making your reservation.
City Campus Nebraska Union (1400 R Street, Lincoln, NE 68588-0452)
- Regency Suite
*Note the Union is on 14th and R streets, a short walk from the downtown area
For a map of the closest parking facilities, please click here.
Eating in Lincoln
Some downtown hotels do provide complimentary breakfast, but if you want to venture out and see downtown Lincoln, here are a few options for you:
Things to do and see in Lincoln
University of Nebraska State Museum (a.k.a Morrill Hall)