The PCC is located on the City Campus of the University of Nebraska - Lincoln, near Memorial Stadium. We are located in Burnett Hall, on the third floor in Room 325.
A parking permit is required to park in the F3/D1 areas and is distributed by the PCC. If you are a client and do not currently have a parking pass, please park in the two stalls designated for PCC guest parking. If you do not have a parking permit, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment to come upstairs, get a parking permit, and go back downstairs to place it in your car.
The PCC is not responsible for any parking fees. Please do not park in any spots reserved for other businesses or departments. Additional parking can be found at the 10th & T Stadium parking garage, as well as metered parking at T & Stadium drive, but the PCC does not provide free parking for either of these areas.
The PCC parking spots are located at the City Campus in the East Loop next to Memorial Stadium.
- Take the nearest available roads to 14th and Vine.
- Take 14th and Vine into the East Loop.
- Take the first right-hand turn to enter the center of the loop; this is the F3/D1 parking area.
- At the west-most side of the middle of the loop (the side closest to Memorial Stadium) are two PCC guest parking stalls.
- Follow the map to Burnett Hall. The building will be on your right side.
Parking Lot Map Location
Directions to the PCC via bus can be found by clicking on the following link.