When it comes to research and innovation, the College of Arts and Sciences and its Departments consistently achieve a level of excellence unparalleled by most. Our groundbreaking, globally renowned undergraduate research has continually led to industry-evolving innovations.
At UNL’s Department of Psychology, our faculty and students consistently produce some of the field’s top research, and we provide more opportunities for students to get involved in cutting-edge projects than any other program in the country.
Among our research programs and resources, please check out our:
The Department of Psychology offers numerous opportunities for undergraduates to gain experience conducting research in faculty labs. Just follow these easy steps.
- Keep up to date on department news by liking us on Facebook and following us on Twitter.
- Search through the websites of department Research labs to find labs studying questions in which you are interested.
- See if the faculty member directing the lab has any undergraduate assistant opportunities.
- If not, contact the faculty member to see if any volunteer undergraduate assistant opportunities are available.
- Search for other funding opportunities such as the UCARE program or the McNair Scholars program.